Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Dover, De vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Dover, De vs Paracatu, Brazil
Dover, De vs Carolina, Brazil
Dover, De vs Bergamo, Italy
Dover, De vs Wakayama, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Moundou, Chad
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Braganca, Portugal
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Khon Kaen vs Sherbrooke, Qc
Comitan vs Gabo Island
Morioka vs Atikokan, On
Rio Negro vs Irai
- The distance between Dover, De, Usa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 14,664 km or 9,112 mi.
- To reach Dover, De in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 72.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dover, De bearing 60.9° or ENE .
- Dover, De has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dover, De is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.1 °C (7.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.9 °C (17.8°F) more in Dover, De. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 576.2 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 576.2 l/m² (14.14 US gal/ft²) or 5,762,000 l/ha (615,996 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.2° higher in Dover, De than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dover, De relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Dover, De
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -14 (-24)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -11 (-19)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dover, De vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Dover, De vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Dover, De vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Dover, De vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Waco, Tx, Usa
Saigo vs Mykines Fyr
Appleby vs Meiktila
Odienne vs Genoa, Ne
Tanta vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi
Dover, De vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dover, De
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) WNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- College Park, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NNE
- Milford, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills